Friday, July 19, 2013

The Revenant of Thraxton Hall Now Has a Cover!

Wahoo! The next step in the process and unquestionably the sexiest so far, my book now has a cover.

And what a cover it is! I'm thrilled.


My editors at Minotaur wanted something that evoked the gothic/paranormal/mysterious aspects of the book without straying into horror novel territory.

I think this cover nails it. Dark and foreboding, with a hint of the whimsical.

What do you think about the cover? Would it make you buy the book?

Email me to tell me what you think of the cover at vaughnentwistle@gmail.com. Best response will win an autographed copy of The Revenant of Thraxton Hall when it comes out in March, 2014.

You can also click on the links to be taken to Amazon where you can preorder the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment