Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happiness, is a warm book . . . yeah!

This stuff just got real! This week I finally got my hands on a real, live, actual book. Strike that. Two books!

First I received my author copies from Titan Books (UK). This a paperback edition that will be available in the UK and Commonwealth. A few days later I received the hardback from St. Martin's Press(US).

Needless to say, it was a pretty emotional moment. How many times do you get to hold your life's ambition in your hands?

I think both covers are beautiful. Now I can't wait to be able to walk into a bookstore and see my books on the shelves. Wahoo! That is now very, very close. The US edition goes on sale March 25th, with the UK version available just a few days later on March 28th.

Preorder your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment